Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Titanium Story

Titanium Story


When I looked up in the school hallway there were posters ripped off the walls, juice boxes spilled all over the floor, glass windows are shattered and lockers are busted. Plus no one is in the hall but me, the teacher is in the classroom on the phone trying to call the police. When the cop came to the school the teacher ran out of the class and told the him but when he was about to in the school the teacher told him that I was already gone.

While I was at home I sat down to watch some T.V but then when I saw men with guns I ran up stairs, got my bag and packed some stuff then ran down stairs to the back door. But when I go to the door it was locked, I saw the key on the table so I used my powers to get the keys I had just made it out just before they had broken in.

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment