Thursday, 19 November 2015

Reflection Week 6

Enjoyed:
This week I have enjoyed all the sports that we have been doing, I also enjoyed my new tech which is food tech and I can’t wait to be a master chef. I have also enjoyed doing art this week we have been doing die and other cool arts, and here is an example of one.

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Learning:
For learning this week we have been doing some poetry stuff, and I have completed some of the poems that we needed to do. Some poems are about me, some are about the ocean and about an animal, here is an example.

The Ocean

The shivering wind blowing in the air,
like the sound of a piano.
The massive waves moving all around,
like a choir playing a song.

The water splashing,
it sounds like drums
and the dolphins are

dancing a graceful dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment