Monday, 9 March 2015

My Flag homework

 

I think we shouldn’t change the New Zealand flag because everyone in the world knows our flag and if we change it people won’t be able to recognize it as much and it won’t be the same. Plus what if people don’t even like it, they look at it for two seconds and then they just don’t like it any more and that is why we should keep our flag and not change it.

 People love our flag and they would be very surprised if they saw that it was completely different so they might get really confused about it a lot and people really wouldn’t like that. Just because New Zealand and Australia both have similar flags doesn’t mean we should change the New Zealand one.

 Why do we need to our New Zealand flag because it is already a nice flag and we are all proud of it and I think that is a really good thing. So I think we should just keep our flag and not change it at all, But if I did want to change the NZ flag it would look like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment