Monday, 16 March 2015

Embarrassing Moments

Riding Bike on Pavement
A long time ago I was to learn how to ride my bike on the pavement for the first time and it was really hard. So I got on my bike and started to ride really slowly and I was doing good so far. But after a few seconds I started to get really wobbly and I was so wobbly that I fell into a garden where there were cactuses all around I was really sore when that happened to me and I really hated it.

I couldn't move a single bit when I got up I didn't want to get on my bike again because I was really sore. After I got up lots of people were watching me and I didn't like it at all I felt really upset and I wanted to run away. But I didn't I got back on my bike and tried again and it was very hard to do it my legs were very sore as well and people kept watching me and I still didn't like it.

I was so scared I just wanted to give up so I kept going I kept falling off a few times but soon enough I started to get a little better at it. So I really don’t like being looked at or laughed at because it is really embarrassing. Plus I hate people that are being mean and nasty because I really don’t like it and if people keep laughing at me I will just run away but I really don’t want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment