Thursday, 10 November 2016

MasterChef Last Year

MasterChef Last Year   By Nicole Thomson
In 2015 which was last year we did Masterchef for Food Tech, to do it we had to get into pairs but I didn’t have one so I got put into a three. At first I thought it was ok but they didn’t include me and the were being very selfish, so I decided to go all on my own. For the Masterchef challenge we had to make a dozen double chocolate muffins, it sounded really yummy and really exciting and I couldn’t wait to get started.

Then as the time went we all started baking, I could feel the pressure come off me as I start making the batter. I tried to follow the ingredients carefully, and I tried not to mess up. Once all the ingredients were in I started mixing it together, I took my time to get it right and I concentrated really hard. Then when it was all done I managed put the batter into the cupcake tins, and I had so much that I was able to put it into another dozen.

When they were complete I put them both in the oven for a few minutes, then I waited and waited and waited as I was waiting. I kept checking on it every few seconds, now it was finally finished and I waited for them to cool down, then we had to choose one for the judges to look at. The after a couple of weeks I found out the results and I came 2nd place and when I found out I was to happy, my mum was really proud of me, and my dad were really proud of me for trying my best, and I had lots of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment