Thursday, 8 September 2016

Writing Assessment for E-astle

We had to write an E-astle about us in the olympics.

Olympic
  • Roaring crowd
  • Blink of an eye
  • Nervous anxious
  • Excited
  • Pit of nothing
  • Proud
  • Echo of voices in the stadium
  • Commentators voice
  • Gun sound

My Olympic Win

I’m waiting at the sideline, it was time for the Olympics. When it was my turn I jogged up to the starting line, I could feel my heart pounding with excitement, I could feel butterflies in my stomach, I had hear echoes of thoughts flow through my head I was very nervous.

As I hear the gun sound I started jogging for a while then I started to sprint, I could still see thousands of people in front of me. Then I started to run faster and faster, the crowd was roaring and cheering with excitement.

As I was running closer to the finish line I could see people sneaking up on me like they were ready to pounce, so I ran as fast as I could with all my might till I was far ahead of them.

Then as I kept running I could see the finish line right in front of me I got really excited, so I ran really fast and as I finish I could hear everyone cheering for me. I was sweating with joy as I heard them say that I came first place, then as I walked back the sideline I told everyone the great news and I was very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment