Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Action/Details for Camp

WALT: Create Descriptive ideas to back up an action
Action/Details for Camp
Action
Details
Rafting down the river






Going Abseiling






Going down the Zipline





As I paddled along the river I felt really nervous, it felt like spiders crawling up my back. As we went down I could feel water splashing on my face.



When I Abseiled down the side of the hill I was really anxious, I could barely move my legs. I was shivering a lot wondering how long till I reached the ground.   



As I went down the Zipline, I could feel the excitement running through me, I was zipping down really fast and was a lot of fun as well.



I was on a three person raft which was made with three tyres, I was starting to get nervous. Then as we paddled along the river I heard a Pop. When I looked over I saw that one of the tyres has popped and all the air was deflating. I was really freaking out right now as we continued to float along the river, then I heard a big Bump. As I looked I saw that we ran into a big twig bush on the side of the river, I was struggling trying to paddle away from it but it was impossible.

After a while later we started to paddle away from the twig bush, It was very terrifying. As we continued down the river the water started to get deeper and deeper, until we got to the end of the ride and jumped off. When we got off I was shivering like jelly, the others had fun but I never wanted to do it ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun terrifying time.:)

    ReplyDelete