Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Letter to Room 6

Dear Room 6

I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel great about being here, and I liked it how Miss Garland became our teacher.

I have had a lot of fun at HNI school and at first I thought everyone would hate me like at primary school and for a little while, yes they did but all of that went away really quickly. Also it was nice to have some people who cared about me and it was nice to have some friends too, and I really don’t want Miss Garland to stop being my teacher.

I loved having Miss Garland as a teacher, but not as much as Miss August she was very nice to me almost as nice as Miss Garland. Also it would be pretty funny to see how Miss Garland looks after I tell her that I almost liked Miss August better the her.

The embarrassing part was when we were in assembly, I was about to hiccup in front of the whole school and it was very embarrassing. So it was  very hard not to hiccup but I had to and I just couldn’t help myself, but no one heard which was a relief because other wise I would of been really embarrassed.

Next year when I am a year 8, I will try to achieve more goal than I did in my life and try to do so many things.

Sincerely Nicole Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment