Friday, 28 August 2015

Te Mata Athletics

On the Thursday 27th of August, Room 6 did some athletics activities with Te Mata School. Room 6 each had to be in partners with a Te Mata student, and I was with a girl named Rebecca but I don't know her last name. Anyway we had to do 6 athletics activities for our P.E section, and they were Shot put, 100 metre run, 200 metre run,Vortex throw, discus and long jump. We were able to complete all of them and me and Rebecca's scores were...... 5:48 and 4:30 minutes on Shot put, 22 and 18 seconds on 100 metre run, 56 and 47 seconds on 200 metre run, 13:03 and 8:30 minutes on Vortex throw, 11:06 and 6:47 minutes on discus and 2:04 and 1:07 minutes on long jump. So on some of them Rebecca did much better then me, and some I did better then her which is pretty even to us and this is a graph of the times we did in the athletics.


NameNicoleRebecca
Shot Put5:484:30
100m run2218
200m run5647
Vortex Throw13:038:30
Discus11:066:47
Long Jump2:041:07

    

No comments:

Post a Comment