My special person to me is my sister Stephanie because she is funny, cute and annoying sometimes. I love my sister and she loves me as well, we like playing with each other sometimes. We don’t sleep in the same room and that is OK because if we did sleep together we would annoy each other. My sister is related to me because we have the same mum and we love her as well.
We have some toys that are the same and sometimes Stephanie tries to take them from me but I don’t let her. Well sometimes when I don’t mind but sometimes I do mind. When I'm not doing anything my sister sometimes jumps on my bed when she is not supposed to and sometimes she pulls some of my toys out and plays with them when I'm not at home doing stuff.
I love my sister Stephanie and I know she loves me as well. We both get excited when exciting things happen on the weekends or in the holidays on a very very nice day or just a nice day. But that is OK because we don’t care what the weather does as long as it doesn't rain or there is a very very big thunder and lightning storm. Because that is when we can’t do thing outside.
And on this very page is my special plan about my special person…
No comments:
Post a Comment